Certified Domestic Violence (DV) Batterers Counselor Position Available
Our ideal candidate will facilitate our Monrovia office’s Wednesday Domestic Violence Perpetrator group and be on-call as a backup for our other groups when one of our certified Domestic Violence Batterers Counselors are unavailable.
- 40 hours of core topic Domestic Violence Perpetrator training through Los Angeles County Probations
- 104 hours of co-facilitating Domestic Violence group (equates to about one year of experience)
- Drug-free for at least 3 years
- Off probation for at least 3 years (if applicable)
- Open availability during the time slots listed below (due to the short-notice nature of being a backup)
- Bilingual in Spanish
Domestic Violence Batterers Group Schedule:
Mondays: 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. [Monrovia]
Tuesday: 6:15 p.m. – 9:15 p.m. (SPANISH) [Monrovia]
Wednesday: 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. [Monrovia]
Thursday: 5:45 p.m. – 8:45 p.m. [Covina]
Saturday: 8:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. (WOMEN) [Monrovia]
To apply, please submit your CV/resume and a cover letter (along with proof of required training and experience to: email@example.com.